Dah Makan Lunchboxes: Online Food Review
To order, visit dahmakan.com. You will get RM10 off for your first order.
They deliver to the entire Klang Valley area which includes Kuala Lumpur and the surrounding Selangor areas. View delivery map here.
- Maybank2U, Cimb Clicks and many more bank gateways select MOLPay
- Debit Cards and Credit Cards use MOLPay
- Cash on Delivery (this is what i opt for)
For each day, they have 2 meals for you to choose from, to be eaten for lunch or dinner.
Took me awhile to select which day to order from, as in my mind, I was choosing the most kid-friendly meal out of all the days. Alas, I found 29 Dec 2015 to be the day that contains food that can be eaten by a 9-month-old, kids and adults. :P
Grilled Perch with Pumpkin Mash
- The pumpkin mash is great for babies. Darris seem to love it, he couldn't stop eating. My mum even fed him some of the perch, as it's boneless.
- The flavour for both perch and mash are very yummy indeed.
Chicken Roulade with Feta and Spinach and Garlic Cream Pasta
- I was disappointed by the amount of garlic cream sauce that they provide us; just 1 small tub, which to me wasn't enough. I prefer my pasta to be swimming in sauce. Hehe. Could at least put 2 tubs of cream sauce.
- I gave some of the bow-tie pasta to Aleesya to try. she asks for seconds and thirds.
- I found the chicken roulade was slightly on the dry side. The taste kind of flat, so I tried eating it with the tomato sauce (provided along with the grilled perch), it sort of help elevate the taste.
Once you have selected your meal, you can even add drinks or snacks to your meal if you want to.
a) ADD ON DRINKS
- drinks are around RM 6 to RM 8
b) ADD ON SNACKS
- snacks are around RM 4 to RM 5
c) SELECT YOUR DELIVERY TIMESLOT
Lunch: no selection
* Delivery of lunchboxes is between 11:30 pm and 1:30 pm
Dinner: 5.30 to 6.30 pm, 6.30 to 7.30 pm, 7.30 to 8.30 pm
* I selected 5.30 to 6.30 pm. the delivery guy came 5 minutes late at around 6.35 pm, as he wasn't familiar with my area. :P
AD vs REALITY PHOTOS?
What do you guys think? You be the judge.
Sorry if my own photos don't look as appetising. The grilled perch does look yummy and quite colourful. But my photos of the chicken roulade looked really washed out since it's mostly white. Blame the fluorescent lights.